Welcome to 1G's blog. We would love you to visit this site regularly to see what is happening in our classroom. Please add comments to tell us how much you love our writing and our class work!
Sunday, 11 March 2007
what Grace brought in for TALK TIME!!!
SHARK TEETH!
Here's what Grace had to say:
The shark was caught by my Grandfather. It is over 40 years old. It was about the size of me!
Thanks for sharing this very interesting news Grace!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Grace, where did you find the sharks teeth? I think it is very interesting.
Term 1 Words: 1) I, am, a, see 2) look, in, said, the 3) it, is, went, and, me 4) my, he, this, like, can 5) on, at, saw, little, over 6) some, had, was, go, an, under 8) up, have, are, with, to 9) going, us, play, into, for 10) away, come, of, you, from
6 comments:
Hi Grace, where did you find the sharks teeth? I think it is very interesting.
Hi Grace, WOW that's big shark teeth. Where did you get it?
Hi Grace, where did you get the shark teeth from?
Grace,
Oh what big teeth you have! This reminds me of a fairy tale. Do you know which one I am thinking of?
Wow Grace
Im really scared of sharks but what you were doing is awesome.I didn't now you were interested in sharks. I'm just scared of them!
From Izzy! from 6J
I love your shark teeth Grace. I like them because they look very sharp..
Love Abbey 1G
Post a Comment