Look at the HUGE paragraph 1G wrote together today!
Today is Wednesday the 7th of March. We had assembly this morning. Each class presented their artwork made from recycled rubbish. Prep 1 and 2 won a tree cake for their bottle-top Bill creation. Sasha, Gabby and Zac got student of the week awards. It is raining today so we might have a wet lunch. This means we will eat and play in the classroom.
Mrs G is so proud of you! You are becoming AMAZING AUTHORS!!!


Congratulations to Sasha, Zac and Gabby for receiving STUDENT OF THE WEEK awards today at assembly.

5 comments:
I thought of new H words. They are hammer, hose and hippopotamus. I am so excited about the Dream Mat. I really liked the night pictures. I thought they were so beautiful.
< Sasha :-) >
I like playing with my friends in 1G. Congratulations to Sasha, Zac and Gabby for your awards.
From Isabella
I liked getting my student award. I like my grade one class.
From zac
I really liked getting my award and going to the front of the school to get it!
From Tyler 1G
To Gabby
congratulations on getting an award. from Courtney in 1m
Post a Comment