Welcome to 1G's blog. We would love you to visit this site regularly to see what is happening in our classroom. Please add comments to tell us how much you love our writing and our class work!
Wednesday, 28 February 2007
Word Wall Fun!
Yesterday we had a delivery of Alphabet stamps! Today Mrs L helped some of 1G to print this weeks word wall words with the stamps during Literacy Block! Great work Riley, Claire,Tamekah, Lara and Connor.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think I want to be in 1G. Word Wall looks like so much fun especially when you get to make words in so many different ways. I have seen you make words with magnetic letters, make words out of play dough, make words by printing.... Are there any other ways that you make words in 1G?
Term 1 Words: 1) I, am, a, see 2) look, in, said, the 3) it, is, went, and, me 4) my, he, this, like, can 5) on, at, saw, little, over 6) some, had, was, go, an, under 8) up, have, are, with, to 9) going, us, play, into, for 10) away, come, of, you, from
10 comments:
I think I want to be in 1G. Word Wall looks like so much fun especially when you get to make words in so many different ways. I have seen you make words with magnetic letters, make words out of play dough, make words by printing....
Are there any other ways that you make words in 1G?
I made these words with the alphabet stamps
like
went
on
over
in
the
my
little
I liked using the alphabet stamps
The alphabet stamps are really cool!!!! I made these words
saw
over
on
I like your word wall words because they are made from paint. We painted word wall words too.
I like your word wall words 1G and I like my friends in 1 G too.
Hi 1G
I like 1G because they work and play with their friends.
From your friend Isabella in 1M
I really like seeing my page of stamping on our blog. I had fun looking for the letters to make the words.
From Connor 1G
I like my stamper page a lot. I like it because it is beautiful. I liked dipping the different letters into the paint.
From Tamekah 1G
I loved doing the stamper pages. It was lots of fun dipping the letters into the paint. I also had fun looking for the letters.
I would love to do stamper words again because it was lots of fun.
From Tamekah 1G
Post a Comment