Welcome to 1G’s Blog! The aim of this blog is to provide you with a window into our classroom! The information we add to this blog will keep you up to date and more involved with what is happening in our classroom. In doing so, I am hoping to further excite the children about their learning and encourage them to read and write.
You can only access our blog if you have our blog address, so please share it with family and friends. We would love to hear from visitors near and far.
As this blog is on the web, the safety of the children is of the utmost importance. I will identify them by their first name only and I ask that you also do this in your comments. Please leave a comment if you come and visit as we will be reading our blog in class.
Mrs. G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fantastic idea Mrs G to create a class blog. I look forward to seeing all the wonderful things that 1G are doing over the coming months
Mrs Duffy
Post a Comment