Welcome to 1G's blog. We would love you to visit this site regularly to see what is happening in our classroom. Please add comments to tell us how much you love our writing and our class work!
Wednesday, 14 February 2007
Today is Wednesday the 14th of February. It is Valentine's Day today. We hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day with lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses.
Love from 1G
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We hope you have had a very Happy Valentine's Day too 1G.
I like Valentine's Day because you give someone you love flowers and I like your hearts. I like your picture of popcorn and your picture of the teddy bear.
Term 1 Words: 1) I, am, a, see 2) look, in, said, the 3) it, is, went, and, me 4) my, he, this, like, can 5) on, at, saw, little, over 6) some, had, was, go, an, under 8) up, have, are, with, to 9) going, us, play, into, for 10) away, come, of, you, from
5 comments:
We hope you have had a very Happy Valentine's Day too 1G.
Hope you had a great Valentines Day 1G!:)
Hello 1G. I love the pictures of your hearts. I like 1G because they work and play and they write and try hard.
I like Valentine's Day because you give someone you love flowers and I like your hearts. I like your picture of popcorn and your picture of the teddy bear.
hi Mrs G lets have fun at school tomorrow.
bye grace 1g
Post a Comment