Tuesday, 13 February 2007

Patterns Galore!

Check out our fabulous AB, ABB and ABC patterns! Can you name each pattern?





What patterns can you make at home? What did you use to make your pattern?
Add a comment to tell the class what patterns you have made. If you would like to take a photo, you can bring it to school to share.

6 comments:

Aiden J said...

Noah and his mum really like the patterns and think this blog site is really cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi 1G, I like Zac's pattern. We have been learning about patterns in 1M. I like making patterns too.

Anonymous said...

Hello 1G. I liked the photos of the patterns that you made. I like to make patterns too.

Anonymous said...

Hello 1G. I like your patterns. I like the circle pattern made out of fruit by Jack.

Anonymous said...

Hello 1G. I like your patterns. I like your classroom and some of my friends are in your class. I like your numbers, your lego, your toys, your counters and all of the children in your class.

Anonymous said...

I really loved the patterns that we made in class. I really like making patterns with different colours from my lego at home.

From Rily 1G