If you have been having trouble adding comments, please try again. I have changed the settings on our Blog to allow anonymous comments. This means you wont have to resgister to leave us a message. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mrs G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I saw your websight I thought it was great.
I love the website. You are all having a great time learning in 1G.
Abbey loves the cute bear. She loves doing patterns, and being in 1G..........from Abbey
I am a Prep teacher and I am going to show my kids all the wonderful things you can do in year one. What clever people you are!!! I was dazzled and amazed!!! WEll done to all of you. YOu have a wonderful wonderful teacher!
Lots of love - Mrs Kelly
Fantastic idea, wonderful form of communication for the working Mothers and Fathers.
Luke is having a great time in 1G and is very excited about this website. So much so, that he insisted that I make a comment.
Thinking of you Luke and I hope everyone in Grade One is enjoying their time at school and having a great day!
Vanessa Jones (Mum to Luke)
Spencer has though of some new N words
nappy
nectarine
note
nut
Spencer is having a lovely time in 1G and enjoying finishing his work.
Keep up the great work 1G
From Spencer's Mum Claire and Spencer
I have just read your blog and saw the wonderful work that you have been doing. I especially thought that your patterns were lots of fun and how clever was Jack to do the same pattern in two ways! Your classroom sounds lots of fun and I can't wait to see what you are learning about next!
Hello 1G,
I'm so pleased Mrs Duffy let me know about your blog - I'm going to add it to my favourites so I can keep seeing all the great things you are learning. I loved the Ash Wednesday story.
hello all of you in 1G,lachlan is having a wonderful time learning in his class with his wonderful teacher and class mates.have a great year 1G.
hope your feeling better soon Mrs.Gorham. lachlan hopes to see you at school on monday.
hi all mums of 1G we are having a night out so dads get thinking of what you are going to make the children for dinner.
SATURDAY NIGHT 10th MARCH.
Rosina will have more information in the next couple of days.thanks.melinda.
Post a Comment