Welcome to 1G's blog. We would love you to visit this site regularly to see what is happening in our classroom. Please add comments to tell us how much you love our writing and our class work!
Wednesday, 28 February 2007
Thank You Mrs L
Thank you to Mrs L for spending the day with us today! We loved the songs you taught us and having another person in the room to give us a hand. We hope you can come back another day:) Love 1G
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I like ponies. I would like to ride a pony. My next door neighbour has a horse and they gave me some horse food. Thankyou Mrs L for signing a song about ponies.
Term 1 Words: 1) I, am, a, see 2) look, in, said, the 3) it, is, went, and, me 4) my, he, this, like, can 5) on, at, saw, little, over 6) some, had, was, go, an, under 8) up, have, are, with, to 9) going, us, play, into, for 10) away, come, of, you, from
1 comment:
I like ponies. I would like to ride a pony. My next door neighbour has a horse and they gave me some horse food. Thankyou Mrs L for signing a song about ponies.
Post a Comment