Wednesday, 14 February 2007

Popcorn is popping 'p' 'p' 'p'



Today we learnt the sound of the letter p. Here is a list of words we thought of that start with the letter p:



  • police

  • puppy

  • picture

  • pop

  • parrot

  • pie

  • paper

  • pencil

  • poster

  • pig

  • Paddy (Patrick)

  • popcorn

  • pony

Do you know any more words that start with the letter 'p'? Leave us a comment to tell us your 'p' words.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic list of 'p' words. Try this tongue twister of words starting with the letter 'p':
Patrick punches puffy pillows.

Anonymous said...

hi 1g and mrs g. your blog is great I think you covered almost
every word except for PPPPPERFECT!!!do you know the songs like popcorn poping p p p! and sausages are sizzling s s s! keep up the great work 1G.
TAYLOR FROM 6J

Anonymous said...

Hello Class and Mrs G,

I thought of another word starting with P. Today I received my Passport. Passport starts with P.

From Riley 1G

Anonymous said...

Hello 1G,

Tonight when I was eating dinner I thought of another P word. Pepper

From Riley 1G

Anonymous said...

A pretty pink princess in a purple palace pleased plenty of people who purchased pictures of her poodle name Penny.

Anonymous said...

Hello 1G. I can make some 'p' words. Planet, pool, possum, pineapple and parachute. I like your blog page.

Anonymous said...

I know one of the 'p' words. It is puppy! I love puppies because they are so cute.

From Abbey 1G