Welcome to 1G's blog. We would love you to visit this site regularly to see what is happening in our classroom. Please add comments to tell us how much you love our writing and our class work!
Wednesday, 21 February 2007
Look at all the 'n' words 1G thought of!
Nathan
name
Noah
nuts
nutshell
Naomi
nutcrackers
noisy
nut
nest
nice
nun
Ned
nine
nurse
net
nab
nail
Nemo
nap
night
neck
numbers
noon
napkin
needle
necktie
nervous
newspaper
nineteen
ninety
note
nutmeg
notebook
naughty
WOW!That's 35 'n' words! Well done 1G. I wonder if we can get 50words? Make a comment if you can think of any more 'n' words.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Connor has thought of some more 'n' words no, nasty, nana, nectarine, nocturnal
Hi, this morning my sister and I thought of 30 n words. This is them,never nose neck necklace netball noise nutrigrainnet news nanna nanny news nurse no nest neighbours november nectarine needle nuggets noodles natalia newspaper nobody note north nappy nicholas numbat and network.
Wow nice work! i never knew there could be so many words starting with "N". You do really nice drawing I could never draw that well:), and I see you have done a colourful blog just like the other year 1 class:)
Hi 1g well done with your n words here are some more that Isabella and her brother and sister thouhgt of Nonna, Nachos,noodles,nursery,nugget,nose,nit,Noisy Nick,neptune,now,never,Nozzle,no,nag,narrow,Nanny,Never,nostril,nutella, November,WELL DONE SEE YOU AGAIN SOON KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.
Term 1 Words: 1) I, am, a, see 2) look, in, said, the 3) it, is, went, and, me 4) my, he, this, like, can 5) on, at, saw, little, over 6) some, had, was, go, an, under 8) up, have, are, with, to 9) going, us, play, into, for 10) away, come, of, you, from
11 comments:
Connor has thought of some more
'n' words
no, nasty, nana, nectarine, nocturnal
Hi, this morning my sister and I thought of 30 n words. This is them,never nose neck necklace netball noise nutrigrainnet news nanna nanny news nurse no nest neighbours november nectarine needle nuggets noodles natalia newspaper nobody note north nappy nicholas numbat and network.
Wow nice work! i never knew there could be so many words starting with "N". You do really nice drawing I could never draw that well:), and I see you have done a colourful blog just like the other year 1 class:)
Signed Shannon in 6j
Hello 1G. Congratulations on getting so many 'n' words.
Hello 1G. Another 'n' word that I can make is Naomi. My friend Noah is also an 'n' word.
Hi 1G, I like all the words that you have got that start with N.
That's great work.
I like you 'n' words. How did you get all of the 'n' words on your blog. Good work on getting 35 'n' words.
Hi 1g well done with your n words here are some more that Isabella and her brother and sister thouhgt of Nonna, Nachos,noodles,nursery,nugget,nose,nit,Noisy Nick,neptune,now,never,Nozzle,no,nag,narrow,Nanny,Never,nostril,nutella, November,WELL DONE SEE YOU AGAIN SOON KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.
I love your n words. They are great. I hope my friend Gabby thought of some.
love Lauren 1M
My friends helped me to think of some more "n" words
nose
nun
nan
nanna
nanny
I liked doing the n words and I like learning new letters.
From Matthew 1G
Post a Comment